1. Login to your YouBiz account here and go to the ‘Cards’ page
2. Select the card that you’ll like to reset your PIN and click on the three dots icon (•••)
3. Select ‘Forgot PIN’ - a unique verification code will be sent to your registered email address
4. Input the verification code and set up a new PIN of your choice
Safeguarding your PIN
If you are changing your PIN, we advise you to take the following steps so as to ensure your card information is protected and secure.
- If you’re setting up a new PIN, avoid numbers and sequences that can be easily guessed or easily associated with yourself, such as your birthday or phone number
- Do not disclose your PIN to anyone
- Do not write down your PIN anywhere
- Try to avoid using the same PIN for all your other cards
- Consider changing your PIN on a regular basis - this reduces the risk of your PIN being compromised
If you suspect your current PIN has been compromised, change your PIN immediately and check your account balance. If there is any unauthorised or fraudulent usage of your account, contact our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or call us at +65 3129 8001 (from 9 am to 6 pm on Monday to Friday) immediately for further assistance.