Overseas ATM withdrawal
Yes, you can use your YouBiz card to withdraw cash from any overseas ATM that displays the Mastercard®, Maestro® and/or Cirrus® logos.
Follow these 4 steps to withdraw cash overseas:
- Insert your YouBiz card into an overseas ATM (outside Singapore) displaying any of these logos.
- Key in your 6-digit PIN, which you would have set up upon card activation.
- Select “Saving account”
- Select the option to withdraw in the country’s local currency (e.g: MYR in Malaysia) to avoid DCC charges for currency conversion.
Please take note:
- Withdrawal Fee: Waived for now
- Daily withdrawal limit: Maximum of S$20,000 (or in equivalent currencies).
- Some overseas ATM operators may impose additional fees, which are typically displayed in ATMs before withdrawal
Local Singapore ATM withdrawal
We don't support withdrawal from local ATMs in Singapore as your YouBiz card is meant for business and overseas spending.