No, there is no limit. However, there is a maximum sending limit of SGD $200,000 per transfer to any local recipient.
Managing My Finances
- What if my YouBiz account number is too long?
- What if the beneficiary name is too long?
- What if my partner/customer/supplier raises issues with the beneficiary name not being my exact company name?
- Why is my beneficiary name not my company name?
- Can I withdraw cash from local and overseas ATMs with my YouBiz card?
- What are the transactions that do not qualify for cashback on YouBiz card?
- How do I add or top up money to my YouBiz account?
- How do I send money locally?
- How do I send money overseas?
- Why am I not able to send or receive money?