No, there is no limit. However, there is a maximum sending limit of SGD $200,000 per transfer to any local recipient.
- Can I link my own personal or corporate bank account to my YouBiz account?
- How do I add or top up money to my YouBiz account?
- Which currencies are supported?
- What exchange rates are used for YouBiz?
- Is there a limit to how much money I can exchange?
- Do YouBiz accounts have a GIRO feature?
- Can I deposit cheques into my YouBiz account?
- Is there a limit to how much my account can hold?
- What services are available for THB account?
- How do I exchange currencies for YouBiz?