Your YouBiz account is activated instantly once we have approved your application.
You may log in to the YouBiz Dashboard with the email and password you have chosen during registration.
Similarly, your YouBiz Virtual card does not require activation and you can use it immediately once it is created by your Admin or Finance member!
To activate your Physical card, simply scan the QR code printed on your card sleeve, it will bring you to your YouBiz Dashboard. After logging in, click on the Cards tab, and activate the card that you have received. You will be required to set a PIN for the card for overseas ATM withdrawal purposes. The same PIN can be used for transactions in some foreign countries where they use a PIN instead of a signature.
For PIN setting guidelines, kindly note as follows:
- The PIN must not be one of the repetitive values, for example, 222222 or 555555.
- The PIN length must be 6 digits.
- The PIN number should not be your date of birth. For example YYYYMM, YYYYDD, YYMMDD.
- The PIN digits should not be the same as the last four digits of the PAN number.
- The PIN digits should not match any part of your phone number (s).
- The PIN digits should not match any part of any external reference number, eg U-number, account number, etc.
To create a card, follow the steps here.